- What do I need to obtain a library card?
- Do you offer non-resident library cards?
- Do you have public access computers?
- Do you have Wi-Fi?
- Do you have Downloadable books?
- Do you have museum passes?
- Where do I return my books and DVD's ?
- Do you have a fax machine and photocopier?
Faxes are $2.00 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page. Faxes to toll-free numbers are free.
Photocopies are available for $0.10 per page.
- Do you charge fines?
- Does the library offer more than books and computer access?
- Do you have meeting spaces available?
- Do you have any book groups?
- Do you have IRS tax forms?
- Can you get me books the library doesn't own?
- Can I renew my own books or find out which books you own on-line?
- Does your library have a Friends of the Library Group?
- Do you have a Facebook page?