As your library, we are committed to helping you navigate through the ever-changing climate and find accurate information about the current COVID-19 outbreak.
We hope these links will help you, and give you the tools you need to keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
- WMUR lists the current, total and new COVID-19 cases by town and is updated Monday through Friday
- Monadnock Community Hospital has dedicated a section of its website to provide information about COVID-19.
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) information
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) landing page
- World Health Organization (WHO) Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) information
Library COVID-19 Information
Updated June 17, 2021
In keeping with our Phased Reopening Plan, with guidance from Governor Sununu and state health officials, we are pleased to announce that we will be moving on to Phase 5 of our reopening plan effective Saturday, June 19.
Phase 5 of our plan means that the library will be open to the public.
What does this mean?
We will continue to offer contact-free Curbside Delivery, if you would prefer not to enter the building.
Here's how Curbside Delivery works:
Current research indicates that the virus is not spread through surfaces. However, we are continuing to wipe down all materials when they are returned, prior to shelving them. While we are taking every precaution to ensure that our materials are safe to use, we recommend washing your hands prior to and after using library materials, and to avoid touching your face without washing them.